Thursday, May 11, 2006

How About a Couple of Free Books from Seth Godin?

Those who know me, know I highly recommend several books by Seth Godin.  I consider them required reading for marketing folks today.  My favorites are Permission Marketing, Purple Cow, Unleashing the Idea Virus, and The Big Red Fez.  All are worth reading and learning from.  I will be adding a recommended reading list to this blog shortly.  In the meantime…

How would you like a free copy of 2 Seth Godin books?  In an effort to prove the concepts of Purple Cow, Seth is giving away “Unleashing the Idea Virus” and “99 Cows.”  99 Cows is not on my favorites list, but is useful if you are having trouble identifying Purple Cows.  Seth gives you 99+ examples to help get your juices flowing.  So, my gift to Seth is to help share his noteworthy work.  Hopefully, you will like the free stuff so much that you buy a couple dozen of his books in bulk: http://www.sethgodin.com/purple/

Here’s the free stuff (they are fairly large pdf files):

Unleashing the Idea Virus”  and “99 Cows

 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home